- Added “Your own scenario” card.
- Removed a nearly redundant starting state card.
- Fixed typos.
- Added deck box, with version number.
- Added continuous integration checks.
- Added “Standard for Public Code” card.
- Automated the release artifacts generation.
- Updated Code of Conduct.
- Minor changes to supporting files for grammar and clarity.
- Improved deck generation scripts.
- Added cards:
- Product steering group
- Stewardship organization
- Foundation for Public Code
- An “about” card
- Duplicated cards to make a total of 54 cards.
- Added backsides for cards.
- Added Felix to authors.
- Decks are now generated programmatically.
- Added instructions for how to add a new card.
- Added instructions on how to get a deck printed professionally, see blog post.
- Copy-edit of text.
November 27th 2019: 🌠 made the small changes for it to be ready to print.
- Clarified language.
- Added second policy card.
November 13th 2019: 🧹 small update after play-testing.
- Removed a duplicate card.
- Added styling where scenarios referred to adding other cards.
- General language cleanup.
- Put all the cards into GitHub.
November 8th 2019: 🖨️ the second draft has computer printed cards.
- Refined the state cards.
November 6th 2019: 🎉 the first draft is ready, it is all brand new!
- Hand drawn cards to test out the ideas.
This first version was produced based upon ideas from the evaluation of a session of the Governance exercise.